The list of images overlay can be imported from a folder in the encoder or from another folder accessible by Boragrid. See the following example.
Go to Menu / Read a list of images from a folder…
- Click the search button and browse to the image folder in the encoder, e.g. 192.168.1.101/server/incoming, then click “Select Folder”. If your encoder image folder is not shared, you can select a local folder that contains copies of the images. e.g. D:/images/
- Uncheck all images you don’t need.
- Enter the encoder images folder, e.g. /data/server/incoming/images/
- Choose if you want to replace current image list or append to the existing one.
- Click “Import to image list”.
After that, the list of images will be updated.
The image list can be edited in Settings / Project Settings / Images Overlay.