What’s new in Boragrid 3.6.1
- BoraGrid can now be controlled by other Letsbora products, such as BoraTasker
- Fix: “Erro: null | Unauthorized |” message when controller module is locked
- Some minor bug fixes and improvements
What’s new in Boragrid 3.5.1
- Auto Reopening feature. Reloads the current project if its file is modified by other software
- Some bug fixes
What’s new in Boragrid 3.4
- Elemental Live cloud based support (Beta. Some features are not yet full implemented)
- Support for encoders with authentication not enabled
- White Label version. It allows you to replace application’s name and logos by your owns
- Bug fixes
What’s new in Boragrid 3.1
SCTE-35 Markers Insertions new features
- Cue-In button on control panel
- Cue-Out insertion with no duration
- Controller module with Cue-Out and Cue-In buttons
What’s new in Boragrid 3.0
Event Outputs Module
Web Page Module
Custom modules titles
Replace “Encoder name + Event name” with the information of your choice.
Up to 8×8 size grid in Pro version
Take advantage of your 4K monitor.
Up to 8 concurrent instances running on the same computer
Different projects running at the same time.
Great for your monitoring video wall.
Favorites projects quick loader
Quickly switch between your most used projects.
Motion images overlay
Play Mov files and PNG sequences over video.
Note: Requires AWS Elemental’s Motion Image Inserter Package license.
Import inputs labels list from an event
The list of available input sources can be imported from an event.
Import images file names from a directory
The image overlay list can be imported from your encoder storage or from a local folder.
New compact UI font
More space to show data.
- Modules toolbar can be hidden
- Silent an alerting module
- Monthly and annual subscriptions plans
Project files from earlier versions are not compatible with the new .bg3 project files.